What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
• Your IP address.
• Your contact information and email address.
• Other information such as interests and preferences.
• Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
• To better understand your needs.
• To improve our services and products.
• To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
• To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
• To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing
the Data Alex Malone is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Alex Malone has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
online behavior (analyze web traffic, web pages you spend the most time on, and websites you visit). The data
we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical
analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to
monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you. If
you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser. (Provide links for
cookie settings for major internet browsers).
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data